We are currently seeking investors and manufacturing companies to license, purchase patent rights or enter into a royalty agreement for this timely invention.
Interested parties can send e-mail to contact listed at the bottom of this page.Invention description
Mega Anchor is a unique foundation system used for house building, fencing and other structures. It features a geometric Tripod configuration. A Mini piling system that accommodates galvanized steel piles in the ground to form a pile group.
The Mega anchor system is suitable for cyclone, Earthquake, flood, fire, termite and white ant areas.
It is suited to most soil conditions
The Mega Anchor replaces the use of stumps and piers in supporting housing and structures of all types. It is manufactured from hot dipped galvanised steel.
Features: Quick and ease of installation, No digging holes, No concrete required
No heavy equipment, No costly excavations required on sloping sites.
The mega anchor has proven to be a cost effective building solution in Australia and nearby islands where transport and site conditions are difficult.
Mega Anchor has sustainable competitive advantage.
Advantages of this invention
- Minimum environment impact (small footprint)
- Materials are non-polluting to the environment
- Mega Anchors are removable, reusable and recyclable
Mega anchor foundations eliminates the need for costly excavation and drainage on sloping sites witch also prevents against erosion and enables the home to be designed to run with the natural contour of the land it also allows for natural ventilation underneath the house witch assists with cooling in the summer
- Quick and easy to install - No post holes required
- No concrete required - Minimal site preparation required
- No heavy lifting - Temporary or permanent
- No need for heavy machinery - Full load bearing immediately after installation
- Height adjustable - Light weight and easily transported
- Impervious to termites and moisture - All weather, all terrain, anywhere
- All steel construction - Structural members installed immediately (no waiting for concrete to dry)
Superior geometric configuration
- Supports vertical downward forces, lateral forces and
Maximizing floor space
- Leave under floor area neat and tidy and maximizes space
for access, ducting and other services
- No excavation required
Simple easy and adaptable to suit a wide range of cladding and insulation types
: Robert Lawson
For more information about this invention/patent please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org